Becoming a Reality......FINALLY!

So, during the past week and a half, I've kicked the apartment search into overdrive.  And early last week, on a whim mind you, I went to visit a property in Baldwin.  I honestly wasn't expecting much but the website I viewed at home looked promising.  I met with Carmen, one of the leasing agents at Leland Pointe, which is the name of the apartment complex.  I had mentioned that I was doing an apartment search and saw their website and I thought I would stop in and get some pricings and possibly a tour of a unit.  After we had gone over the price of the apartments, we went on a tour of the facility.  I was very impressed by the clean and stylish look of everything.  She had mentioned that multi-million dollar renovations were being done to every unit as well as the other facilities in the complex.  We stepped into the model unit of a one bedroom apartment.  I knew right then and there that this is where I wanted to live.  With it being close to my work, a shopping district, etc., this was ideal for myself as a young professional and a student. 

In the past week, I've done some other research on Comcast cable/internet prices, among other things, and I'm just taking all of it in.  It's very exciting to know that I can finally afford to move out on my own, start my adult life and support myself.  It's all finally falling into place and time to spread my wings out and fly.  I'll keep everyone posted on things to come!

Comments