Today was a good day:)

You know those days where nothing super special happens but all in all it turns out to be a good day?  That's the kind of day I had today.  I woke up and was out the door at ten minutes to seven bound for the gym with an hour long session with my trainer, Andy.  He always makes me feel good, no matter how much my muscles are tired.  We both have similar career backgrounds as he used to be a Special Education Teacher, which is basically what I am doing currently.  I also am into personal training as well, so we always have alot to talk about, on top of the stupid stuff, lol. 

After the gym, I went to Kennywood and got there early but with the adrenaline still pumping I cleaned one of my rides all myself to give the other team members a break.  When the guests entered the park for the day, I was still in my good mood and the guests were decent and nice today, so receiving thank you's and smiles was a nice change of pace from the other things that I normally get from people.....ah the thrills of working at an amusement park!  To add to my good day, the park closed at 6 PM due to a thunderstorm:) 

Well, back to the gym in the morning, looking at an apartment and working all day after that!  Whew, I'm tired thinking about it!

Comments